Thinking about the "Sms you later", "Sorry busy now", "Msg you tml", "Confirm with you later" ...... All this never came. I start to get used to it bit by bit, everytime you said and ended up nothing but thin air. I start to realize i shouldn't cling on to the single hope that you are really occupied and would eventually message me sooner or later. What am i hoping for ? A single sorry ? This is me right now, walking away from the spot that i been waited for like eternity. Guess i really a good actor and would definately be the next star actor cause everytime i with you, i always put up a strong front. Wearing a mask to show how happy i am even in front of her face when i hear her talking on phone, care so much about him even when it feels like knife kept slashing in my heart. Concealing tears that swell up behind my eyes, looking else where to blink away the silvery reflection of it, controlling my voice not to give hints of soreness, grip myself tighter to stop my trembling. Strong walls that building brick by brick around my heart shutting itself sealed tight so that no one will see, no one will know, no one will ever come in again. Maybe i should even put a "DO NOT TEAR DOWN!" sign. I just couldn't bare my heart to revived just to bleed to death again.
I just get used to it ...... me being alone ......